(NewsUSA) – Climbing to the top as a financial advisor can be a challenge. Your ticket to long-term peak performance begins with earning the prestigious CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification, the standard for competent and ethical financial planning.
More and more consumers understand the importance of working with a financial planner they can trust. Earning CFP® certification sets you apart, providing a sure-footed path to enhanced visibility and leading to increased income and greater market share.
If you’re already in the financial planning profession, earning CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification is a proven investment in your future, offering new opportunities. For example, do you want to:
- Widen your client base?
- Evolve with your existing client base?
- Broaden your menu of services?
- Deepen your commitment to financial planning?
- Build on your other qualifications?
Whatever your objective, earning CFP® certification sets you up for a rewarding payoff on your investment. And since you’re already a financial services professional, you may qualify for the accelerated path to CFP® certification, bypassing most of the required education coursework, saving you both time and money.
Get Certified, Go Further
As part of their certification, CFP® professionals demonstrate their expertise and commit to high standards to earn the respect of their colleagues and the trust of their clients. Here are some of the advantages of earning your CFP® certification:
- Competitive Edge: 83% of CFP® professionals say they have a competitive edge over other financial advisors.
- Trust: 90% of consumers are more confident working with an advisor who has a financial planning designation.
- Success: 86% of CFP® professionals say that certification has had a positive impact on their career satisfaction.
- High Pay: Earning a CFP® certification can increase your income by 12%, with experienced advisors earning on average $192,000 a year.
Not all financial planners act as a fiduciary, but CFP® professionals do. When providing financial advice, CFP® professionals commit to always acting in their client’s best interests. With CFP® certification, your clients will know that you are practicing loyalty and care in your work, and placing their interests above your own.
The Marketing Edge
CFP® certification is an important branding signal for consumers. One survey found “consumers had higher brand awareness of the CFP® mark” than the ChFC, CFA, CLU and PFS designations. That can lead to lower marketing costs and increased revenue growth for CFP® professionals. Adding the CFP® mark to your other credentials can grow your business prospects while enhancing your career opportunities.
CFP® certification helps you build trusted relationships with clients and helps your firm grow by providing the knowledge and marketing edge needed for peak performance and sustained success. It’s the competitive edge you’ve been looking for. Get started today!